Exploding Kittens – Recipes for Disaster
The ultimate Exploding Kittens game collection in one box.
Play wild, remixed versions of the classic game.
Recipes for Disaster has everything beginners need to play their first game of Exploding Kittens. For more experienced players, it’s got all the best cards from our expansions, as well as Recipe Booklets used to unlock over a dozen brand new game modes.
- Betray your friends
- It takes a few minutes to learn (but you’ll play for hours)
- Family Friendly
- Ages 7+｜2-5 Players｜15 Mins to Play
Recipes for Disaster is a collection of the 121 best cards from the original Exploding Kittens and all the expansions. Both new and experienced players can use the 13 Recipe Booklets included to play wild, explosive remixes of the classic game! Choose your game experience – play the Lightning Kittens Recipe for a quick 2 minute game, play the I See Everything Recipe for a psychic experience, play the Black Hole Recipe with all Imploding Kittens, and so many more!
- The 13 Recipe Booklets provide instructions to play new and unique versions of Exploding Kittens, plus even more recipes are available online at www.recipes.game
- Pick the Recipe Booklet that matches your game night or mix it up and play them all
- Choose your recipe based on your preferences – number of players, length of playtime, level of competition, and more
- Become a game creator – use the 5 blank Recipe Booklets to create your own custom gameplay
- Includes 121 cards, 13 Recipe Booklets, 5 blank Recipe Booklets, a new wearable Cone of Shame, game instructions and the box is built with a storage tray to organize your cards by type
How it works
Our Favorite Cards from All the Expansion Packs
Recipes for Disaster contains everything you need to play Exploding Kittens.
It’s packed with our favorite cards and favorite ways to play.
13 New Games Modes
Use the 13 Recipe Booklets to play wild, explosive remixes of the classic game.
The Cone of Shame Returns
The game also includes a wearable cone which is used during game play to tease players who forget whose turn it is.
New to Exploding Kittens?
That’s ok! It only takes 5 minutes to learn!
Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kittens
and they are out of the game.
they defuse the kitten with a laser pointer or catnip sandwich.
they play powerful action cards to move or avoid the Exploding Kitten